Microblading is a semi-permanent technique for enhancing the appearance of eyebrow, in which pigment is scratched into the skin in fine, short strokes resembling hair, using a hand tool with a blade formed of tiny needles. This technique is ideal for those individuals looking to balance and fill in sparser brows.
First Session $250
4 - 6 wk Touch-up $150
(this is required appointment and is needed to perfect your brows)
Yearly Touch-up $150
A free consultation is required before any microblading appointment is booked. This is to ensure that both you and the artist are comfprtable moving forward and that a mutual understanding of expectations have been agreed upon. At this time we will assess your brows, skin and structure. We will go over what results you are looking to achieve and discuss what to expect during the procedure and what to expect after. If at this point we choose to book your first session, you will fill out and sign your consent form providing all applicable medical information and a deposit of 50% ($100) will be paid. This deposit will be applied to the cost of your session. A second 50% ($75) deposit is required at the first session when booking the 4 - 6 week touch up. The touch-up appointment is required, not optional.
Not everyone is a candidate for Microblading including:
- anyone under the age of 18
- anyone pregnant or nursing
- anyone with a current sunburn
- anyone who experiences Keloid scarring or scars easily
- anyone who is currently taking blood thinners including Asprin
- anyone who is on antibiotics or who has conditions that affect the ability to heal or fight infections
- anyone who has been on Accutane in the previous 6 months or other medications used to treat chronic acne